ForumsGeneral Off Topic Chit-ChatToodledo to come to PI for WM & BB?

Toodledo to come to PI for WM & BB?
Anders

Posted: Apr 27, 2009
Score: -1 Reference
I recently made a post about the new feedback forum opened up by WebIS, the developers behind the Pocket Informant PIM programs that run on iPhone, Blackberry, and Windows Mobile.

Suggestions to add support for syncing with Toodledo were made in the forums for both Windows Mobile and Blackberry (PI for iPhone already does this). The WM suggestion is the most voted for (substantially), and the one for BB is also one of the more popular feature requests. I just had a look, and WebIS has placed the tag "Planned" on Toodledo support for WM, and "Under Review" on the same suggestion for BB. I believe under review actually means it is closer to happening, but I am not 100% clear on the distinctions.

So it looks like our favorite online To-Do list may be sweeping the various platforms of the popular PI program. There is no way of knowing how long it will take, but hopefully their experience with Toodledo syncing from their iPhone app will make the process faster than it would be from scratch.

If you would like to add your support for these features, these are the links:

WinMo: http://feedback.webis.net/pages/pocket_informant_for_windows_mobile

BB: http://feedback.webis.net/pages/pocket_informant_for_black_berry

This message was edited Apr 27, 2009.
Alan

Posted: Apr 28, 2009
I actually have paid for PI, but I'm disappointed with it. Way too much "interface" there. It's overkill in my opinion.

This message was edited Apr 28, 2009.
Anders

Which one do you have(WM, BB, or iP)?
Anders

Also, while I mostly disagree, you are certainly not alone in your cluttered assessment(I just picked up the WM version, and I also have PI on my iPod), this is still a significant possibility for all the Toodledo users who don't have iPhones or iPods. I know there is already another app in testing for Blackberry, but this will be the only Toodledo-compatible client available for Windows Mobile devices.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.