ForumsGeneral Off Topic Chit-ChatMindmaps should be the next Toodledo addtion

Mindmaps should be the next Toodledo addtion
Vigh

Posted: Mar 01, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
First, I have to say that I love Toodledo, and I use it for my personal and professional life, and with the recent updates like Habbits, Toodledo is becoming more of an app for time management and thought orgnizing than a mere todo list.

I believe that mindmaps is the next major thing Toodledo should work on, with that, I believe that they'll have a nice collection of time management & thought orgnizing.

What do you guys think?
Salgud

Posted: Mar 03, 2015
Score: 2 Reference
I would much prefer that they add some fundamental task management features, such as sub-folders, task dependencies, etc, than yet another "tool in the knife".
coolexplorer

Posted: Mar 05, 2015
Score: 2 Reference
Posted by Salgud:
I would much prefer that they add some fundamental task management features, such as sub-folders, task dependencies, etc, than yet another "tool in the knife".

+100 Task Mgmt Functions :
- Logical workflow : Role> Goal> Project> Task> SubTask> SubSub Task > Note (incl. sub-folders)
- Column of check-boxes for multi-selection (for applying functions)
- Two way integration with Google Calendar
- Native TD Task Calendar: Week or Month at a glance populated with tasks
- Task count in Saved Custom Views
- Desktop offline capability (with custom sync)
- Start time alarms
- Variable Task Snooze alarm
- Quick entry of new task parameters
- More sophisticated tagging
- Color coding options
- Android app Custom Views
- Task Time recording
- Integration with other APIs eg. Evernote, Google Keep, etc.

I know it is a long wish-list, but some could have been done if resources concentrated on TDs Task Mgmt function.
Fredster

Posted: Jul 24, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
I was thinking about adding MindMaps also. TD would feel so much more powerful as a productivity app. The challenge would be to give the MindMap a lot of functions to compete with the better ones on the market.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.