ForumsGeneral Off Topic Chit-ChatTD Review at Blinklist

TD Review at Blinklist
Salgud

Posted: Apr 02, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
I stumbled across a TD review at http://blinklist.com/reviews/toodledo

I added the following:

I've been using TD for over 4 years now, and I don't see it as "stuck" at all. For those of us who want a very powerful task manager without the headaches of MS Project (I used to teach and consult on it) or the like, it's perfect. Highly customizable, very flexible and well-supported. Yes, like every other task manager I've ever used, it could use some additional features, like task dependencies, but it already has more than most of it's competitors. As to the UI, it's currently getting a much-needed facelift, and will be "pretty" soon. I've looked for a better task manager, but haven't found one yet.
M

Posted: May 20, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
I'm curious, because I'm "shopping" again -- how'd your "affair" with IQTell end up? Badly? Or on friendly terms, but you're just not that into him/her?
Salgud

Posted: May 26, 2015
Score: 1 Reference
IQTELL is very customizable and powerful. Build your own forms, set up all kinds of categories and activities. Unfortunately, it's custom search capabilities are rather limited (no NOT function, for example, so you can't filter for "ALL Toys but NOT wheeled"). So I just couldn't picture how, after I invested hours getting all my forms and categories setup, I would filter down to a very specific list of tasks for my own custom hotlist (the built-in hotlist is date-based, and a lot of my tasks have no Due Dates).

I also heard complaints of unreliability from some users. Did not experience them myself.

Of course, YMMV.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.