ForumsGeneral Off Topic Chit-ChatI freaking LOVE this software!

I freaking LOVE this software!
Bliss149

Posted: Jan 05, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
I am just freaking out at how much better this is than remember the milk. Talk about OMG!

I remember seeing Toodledo mentioned but so many people seemed to be doing RTM so I decided just to go with that. I've become very frustrated with it and decided to just take a peek at this one. Gah! So. Much. Better.

And cheaper too! WTF dude?!

My RTM subscription doesn't expire until April (and I am cheap cheap cheap) but I am so signing up for the pro account.

Subtasks! Contexts! Hotlist! And only $15 a year!

This is everything I have always wanted and could never find. I'm just amazed.

Now if I could get you guys to fix gmail contacts and calendar, my life would be ABSOLUTE HEAVEN.
Andrew A

Posted: Jan 06, 2011
That would be very sweet integration point, I agree. The ability to associate a task with a gmail contact and calendar would be very sweet, and worth offering as a pro feature as well (let's be honest, the guy has got to make money somehow, though we both have paid).
Bliss149

Posted: Jan 08, 2011
Well, and honestly, Gmail contacts and Google calendar don't work as well as this!

For instance the calendar and the contacts list are not in any way integrated.

Having people, calendar, and tasks all pulled together would definitely be sweet.
peter_1295989658

Posted: Feb 17, 2011
Score: -1 Reference
Have to say, I came here the long way.. I've tried so many programs to organize myself, but this is the only one that has worked (and is still working!) for me.

Brilliant, simply brilliant

Pete
Jeff

Posted: Jun 14, 2011
I completely agree. I've been using this service for a couple of years now and I don't even have to think about it anymore. Checking my toodledo is as much of a habit as checking my e-mail, and I never forget appointments/tasks anymore.

In fact, I haven't worried about my schedule in two years. I am starting to take this for granted -- I don't know how anyone gets stuff done without lots of stress without a service like this.

Toodledo can have my $15/year (or whatever very reasonable price they charge) from now on as long as they continue to provide this service. Thanks!!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.