ForumsDevelopersOutlook Client 0.9.9.3 is Available

Outlook Client 0.9.9.3 is Available
keef

Posted: Feb 03, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
A new version of the Outlook Synchronization Client for Toodledo is available at http://www.chromadrake.com

This fixes some minor bugs and adds some new features:

-Added a link to the Toodledo web site to the tray icon context menu
-The tdstar user property now syncs in both directions. Changing this property to 'true' in Outlook should flag the task as Starred in Toodledo
-Added filtering to the XML returned from Toodledo to strip non-ascii characters. This should reduce the possibility of the XML being unparseable due to pasted non ascii characters in task notes
-Fixed a bug where the server time difference would only be calculated to the hour. This was affecting users in some time zones
-Fixed a bug where a null reference error would occur if a value was added into the tdcontext property when no contexts are defined on Toodledo

keef

There is an RSS feed for news about this software http://www.chromadrake.com/Chroma ticDragon/rss/newsfeed.xml

This message was edited Feb 03, 2009.
Sylanel

I am having serious problems with this latest release of the sync client. Somehow, all reminders (due time) from MS Outlook 2007 that are in the afternoon (PM) get converted to the morning (AM). I am not too warm at the idea of receiving reminder at 3 in the morning... Any idea what could be causing this?
Sylanel

I've been trying over and over and over, with no success whatsoever... All due time gets translated to AM instead of PM upon sync, thus making the sync useless for now. I'll have to rely on using the Toodledo web interface only until the sync gets fixed.
keef

I'll check this out. In the mean time - is your timezone set correctly in the Toodledo account settings?

keef

This message was edited Feb 03, 2009.
Sylanel

Hi keef,
Thanks for the quick response. I did check the timezone settings both on my computer and Toodledo and everything is set properly. I'm just mystified by the situation... Let me know if you need me to conduct some tests.
keef

Posted: Feb 04, 2009
I can't replicate this and I can't see how any of the changes in the most recent version could affect the due time field.

Is the conversion happening at the web site or on your iphone?
Have you changed any settings at all in Toodledo recently?
Does this problem occur for new tasks or only for edited tasks?

Feel free to mail me (developer(at)chromadrake.com) if you want to work this out off line.

keef

This message was edited Feb 04, 2009.
Sylanel

Posted: Feb 05, 2009
Posted by keef:
I can't replicate this and I can't see how any of the changes in the most recent version could affect the due time field.

Is the conversion happening at the web site or on your iphone?
Have you changed any settings at all in Toodledo recently?
Does this problem occur for new tasks or only for edited tasks?

Feel free to mail me (developer(at)chromadrake.com) if you want to work this out off line.

keef

I tried to make more tests in hope things would get back to normal, but it was no use. I'll contact you via email shortly.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.