ForumsDevelopersLost tasks between toodledo and outlook 2007 / vista

Lost tasks between toodledo and outlook 2007 / vista
mkcmobile

Posted: Feb 08, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Brand new user to iphone, toodledo, and toodledosync. Wanted to have to-do mgmt on iphone with ability to sync outlook tasks. So I put on an app (Ultimate todo) entered about 25 tasks with contexts and tags, then registered on toodledo. I was able to sync between the app and toodledo fine. I then downloaded the toodledosync and synced between toodledo and outlook. Said it went fine, but I didn't see any task differences on toodledo. So I created 3 new ones in outlook and resynced with toodledosync. Those 3 made it up -- but all the others vanished. I see no trash or deleted items. I figured the next step was not a good idea, but decided better to find out now than before really investing a lot of time in this train. I synced Ultimate todo and toodledo. Yep, now I have those 3 tasks on my iphone. All the others are gone (that app doesn't have a deleted files or trash either). So I'm guessing this is ultimately a problem with toodledosync -- but inability to recover seems like a big shortfall toodledo. Unless I'm missing it somewhere in the navigation (I am new to the site afterall). Note I read the earlier messages -- and I certainly only have one account on toodledo so I'm not confused with two accounts
keef

Posted: Feb 09, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
I am the person who wrote Toodledosync - it is a third party application that is not supported or developed by Toodledo, so you need to blame me rather than the site admins if you are having issues.

If you are still having problems mail me at developer(at)chromadrake.com and I'll try and ge you set up.

keef
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.