ForumsDevelopersOutlook Client 0.9.9.4 is Available

Outlook Client 0.9.9.4 is Available
keef

Posted: Feb 13, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
A new version of the Outlook Synchronization Client for Toodledo is available at http://www.chromadrake.com

This release fixes some timezone and regionalization bugs
Removed the code that was filtering unicode characters from the website API response. This should restore support for unicode characters
Fixed a bug where new Outlook tasks were given a wrong initial modification date, causing an inability to process Toodledo immediate updates for users in some timezone
Fixed a bug where some regional time settings would cause due times to always be created in the AM.

keef

There is an RSS feed for news about this software http://www.chromadrake.com/Chroma ticDragon/rss/newsfeed.xml
sventhebrit

Posted: Feb 14, 2009
Thanks Keef,
I will try this on Monday when I am in the Office.

Can I just check something, to update I need to:
1) Perform a last sync, so my Outlook and ToodleDo Web are in sync with each other (I always export my tasks to XML as well just in case).
2) Closed down the Outlook Sync Tool
3) Remove the Outlook Sync Tool using Control Panel
4) Install the new version (v0.9.9.4)
5) Sync Again

The reason I ask is that occasionally I get duplicate tasks in the process. It isn't a major problem, but I wanted to make sure I was doing the upgrade correctly.

Thanks
Steve
keef

Posted: Feb 14, 2009
That process is correct. If you like you can capture the trace log of the first sync after reinstalling. If you get any duplicates I might be able to use this to work out what is happening.
keef
sventhebrit

Posted: Feb 16, 2009
Keef,
I tested the update this morning and I didn't receive any duplicates after the first sync.
All working well.
Thank you
Steve
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.