Legend

Forum

Unread topics or posts

Topic

Unread posts

Locked

Announcement

Forums > Developers

Outlook Sync problem



AuthorMessage
hrt

Posted: Feb 27, 2009
Score: 0



I installed the Outlook ToodleDo sync application, the first sync worked. I had no tasks in Outlook to start, after the sync I had the 2 default ToodleDo tasks. I went to the ToodleDo website and marked them complete, then deleted them. Now whenever I try to sync with outlook, I get the following:

SyncApp.exe Information: 0 : ----------------------------------------------------
SyncApp.exe Information: 0 : ToodledoSyncApp Version 0.9.9.4
SyncApp.exe Information: 0 : Please do not post these trace logs to the Toodledo Forums
SyncApp.exe Information: 0 : ----------------------------------------------------
SyncApp.exe Information: 0 : SynchLib:synchronizeTasks() method called
SyncApp.exe Information: 0 : ToodleProxy: Auth token is 10.69 minutes old, 219.31 remaining
SyncApp.exe Information: 0 : ToodleProxy: Auth token is 10.69 minutes old, 219.31 remaining
ToodledoClientLib Information: 0 : ToodleClientLib:sendHttpRequest:Request=[http://api.toodledo.com/api.php?method=getServerInfo;key=5f f3f5a96840f48e8872a1b16d20f834]
ToodledoClientLib Information: 0 : ToodleClientLib:sendHttpRequest:Response=[<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <server>
<unixtime>1235751187</unixtime>
<date>Fri, 27 Feb 2009 10:13:07 -0600</date>
<tokenexpires>229.3</tokenexpires>
</server>
]
SyncApp.exe Information: 0 : TaskProcessor:calcServerDateAdjust() server time difference is -60 minutes
SyncApp.exe Information: 0 : SynchLib:loadSyncInfo() load sync records
SyncApp.exe Error: 0 : Error during synchronization: There is an error in XML document (2, 1).
at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer.Deserialize(XmlReader xmlReader, String encodingStyle, XmlDeserializationEvents events)
at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer.Deserialize(XmlReader xmlReader, String encodingStyle)
at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer.Deserialize(TextReader textReader)
at SynchLib.SyncInfoManager.loadSyncInformation()
at SynchLib.SyncTool.synchronizeTasks()
at SyncApp.frmMain.performSync()

I tried adding a new task, still get the same error. Using Outlook 2007 on Win XP SP3.
hrt

Posted: Feb 27, 2009
Score: 0



UPDATE -
Just tried uninstalling and re-installing still getting the same error.
keef

Posted: Feb 28, 2009
Score: 0



Try resetting your sync database using the recovery panel in the options page of the application
keef
hrt

Posted: Mar 04, 2009
Score: 0



That worked, thank you. Just remembered to check back.
keef

Posted: Mar 04, 2009
Score: 0



Thanks for the confirmation
keef
You cannot reply yet


To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.



Toodledo Forums > Developers