ForumsDevelopersWill Toodledo on iOS 6 integrate with Apple's Reminders API?

Will Toodledo on iOS 6 integrate with Apple's Reminders API?
Andy Lawes

Posted: Jun 29, 2012
Score: 3 Reference
Apologies if I'm posting in the wrong section of the forum - this seemed like it might be a good place but I might have got it wrong.

Since the iOS 6 announcement and details that came out recently I've been wondering if the Toodledo app will be integrated with the new Reminders API? It'd be extremely convenient to use Siri to create new tasks in Toodledo instead of Apple's Reminders app. Is there any information on this?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jun 29, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
We have not looked into it yet, but it is next on our to-do list and if it is possible, we will do it.
tim

Posted: Jul 26, 2012
Score: 1 Reference
Just thought I'd add my pennies worth here too. I completely agree with Andy regarding the iOS. I'd love to see much deeper integration with iOS as it's the cornerstone of my organisational tools. I like to be able to make use of the native iOS features but benefit from the power of Toodledo.

Another thing I'm angling for is a deeper integration with Office. I've just taken to the 2013 preview and it's looking like a big improvement. I'd love to see some mode of integration between Toodledo and Outlook 2013 (so far I've not managed a fool proof way of doing this, though if there are methods then guidance would be appreciated).

A quick thought to my Outlook thoughts though. Should iOS reminders integration work out and it worked both ways, with tasks being synced between reminders and toodledo. This may solve my outlook situation by syncing tasks via the cloud.

Love the service, I'm just trying to avoid continuous switching between tools wherever possible. Like to keep things automated.
lswab

Posted: Oct 04, 2012
Score: 1 Reference
Another vote. I don't know anything about the IOS API, but what I'm hoping for is:

- Reminders already syncs seamlessly with Exchange servers (i.e. Outlook). But Reminders is lame.
- Toodledo syncs with Reminders.

So in other words, toodledo sync with outlook, without a clunky thirdparty app.

This message was edited Oct 04, 2012.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.