ForumsDevelopersOutlook Sync 0.9.9.5

Outlook Sync 0.9.9.5
stephen431

Posted: Mar 26, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Running Outlook 2003. I also have PPO (planplus). Arizona timezone, and date are correctly set in Toodledo.

Changing previous day tasks to today's date in outlook will not sync to Toodledo. Completed tasks from the previous day are also being synced back to outlook but with the completion date changed to today's date.
keef

Posted: Mar 26, 2009
I think there is a bug in the current version that is not calculating the create/modify timestamps for toodledo tasks correctly. I hope to have a patch for this ASAP, but in the mean time you migth want to try adjusting your windows clock forward by a couple of minutes after you have started the program and run a manual sync.

keef

This message was edited Mar 26, 2009.
stephen431

Posted: Mar 27, 2009
Tried that. The problem is my clock keeps reverting as it syncs with the company's server.

I'll just wait on the patch.

I still don't get why it's changing the completion date on completed tasks from a few days ago to today's date.
stephen431

FYI. I set system clock forward 10 minutes & it's still causing the same issue.

Also regarding the completed tasks, I have the ignore completed box checked in the settings.
keef

Ok, this might be a separate issue. What exactly is plan plus? Is there any possibility that this product could be interfering with the sync process?
keef
keef

Posted: Mar 29, 2009
Please try the latest release to see if the problem is still occurring

keef
stephen431

Posted: Mar 31, 2009
keef

The new version seems to have fixed the sync issue.

FYI.
Under Toodledo's account settings, there's no option for Arizona. We do not use DST here, so our clocks never change in the spring & fall. There should be an option there so we don't have to do it manually.

Planplus for Outlook is a program from Franklin Covey for time & task management. It's a system to manage, prioritize & categorize tasks (similar to GTD but older). The software is an add-in to Outlook. If you can get Toodledo to have a Franklin Covey option (A1,C3), I would love it. A lot of us old-timers still use it.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.