Unread posts

Announcement

Forums > Developers

error during Sync unable to connect to server

AuthorMessage
harvey.stein

Posted: Apr 08, 2009
Score: 0

I am using the Apps TO DO, and TOODLEDO to sync and task to Calc.

I was able to sync the first time , it only synched 9 of 100 tasks. Then I received the following error the there after. -- Error during synchronization unable to connect to remote server -- there is nothing helpful contained in the log file.

SyncApp.exe Information: 0 : SynchLib:synchronizeTasks() method called
SyncApp.exe Information: 0 : ToodleProxy: Refreshing Toodledo authentication
ToodledoClientLib Information: 0 : ToodleClientLib:sendHttpRequest:Request=[http://api.toodledo.com/api.php?method=getToken;userid=xxxx xxxxxxxxxx;appid=chromadrakesyncapp0996]
SyncApp.exe Error: 0 : Error requesting URL Unable to connect to the remote server
SyncApp.exe Error: 0 : Error during synchronization: Unable to connect to the remote server
at ToodledoClientLib.HTTPUtil.sendHTTPRequest(String url)
at ToodledoClientLib.ToodledoProxy.getTokenXML(String userId)
at ToodledoClientLib.ToodledoProxy.refreshAuthentication()
at ToodledoClientLib.ToodledoProxy.initialize()
at SynchLib.SyncTool.synchronizeTasks()
at SyncApp.frmMain.performSync()

Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks
keef

Posted: Apr 08, 2009
Score: 0

Hi Harvey,
The error message indicates that the application can't connect to the Toodledo server. The most likely cause for this is that you are running a personal firewall application that is blocking it. Another possibility is that you are on a network that has a proxy server

Hope that helps
Keef
P.S. Please post all Outlook client related questions into the 'Third Party' forum

This message was edited Apr 08, 2009.
You cannot reply yet

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.

Toodledo Forums > Developers

Contact Us | Blog | API | Jobs | Press | Documentation | Forums Privacy | Terms | Copyright © 2004-2014