ForumsDevelopersTask completed and modified time

Task completed and modified time
ryantmer

Posted: Dec 09, 2014
Score: 0 Reference
Hello,

I am having an issue when retrieving completed tasks from the API. It seems that all of my completed tasks have a modified and completed date in the last 24 hours, despite having not touched some of them in months.

The request I am sending looks like access_token={token}&comp=1&before={now}&after={24 hours ago}&start=0&num=5. I do get the reply as anticipated, it's just that the tasks being given are very old, and aren't ones that I have modified in the last 24 hours. Am I somehow overwriting the modified and completed values for these tasks, or this is a problem elsewhere?

Thanks!
ryantmer

Additional information: It seems that, if I make a task and then immediately complete it, it gets a completion timestamp of noon today (as expected), but all other completed tasks also have a completion timestamp of noon today, despite them being completed a long time ago.
ryantmer

It seems I've found the culprit - another part of my code was doing an edit on completed tasks, when it should have just been reading them, which of course would change the completed and modified timestamps!

Forum mods, this topic can be deleted if you'd like.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.