ForumsDevelopersOutlook Client 9.7.5 is Available
Outlook Client 9.7.5 is Available
A new version of the Outlook Synchronization Client for Toodledo is available at http://www.chromadrake.com
This version contains
- fixed due date synchronization
- fixed 'nullable date' synchronization error
- additional diagnostics and tracing
Some release notes:
1) You are strongly encouraged to backup your Toodledo and outlook tasks before using this client. This software is still experimental.
2)Please shut down and uninstall the old version of the client before upgrading to this version
3) The diagnostic traces are now quite detailed and may contain sensitive information. Please do not post diagnostic traces to the forums. If you encounter an issue, you are welcome to mail the traces to me at developer(at)chromadrake.com
4) A few people have been asking if I can fix the Outlook security pop up that occurs on some installations. Please refer to this thread for more information: http://www.toodledo.com/forums/3/187/0/outlook-client-securty-fix.html
Could you clarify how to do step #1: backup your Toodledo tasks ?
Is there a way to download the entire group and then later reload them ?
You could try exporting them using the Import & Export option on the menu bar. If you export them to XML then you should be able to import them again from the same file if anything goes wrong.
(Please note that I am not a Toodledo administrator - this is just what I would do. You might wnt to try posting in the Questions forum to get an official answer to this question.)
Similarly, you can export items in Outlook using the Import and Export option on the File menu.
You cannot reply yet
U Back to topic home
R Post a reply
To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.