ForumsDevelopersAPI Query - Repeating Tasks

API Query - Repeating Tasks
keef

Posted: Jul 25, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
Hi,

I am looking into adding recurring task support into the Outlook client. Outlook has a bloated recurrence model (which I am still getting my head around) that is going to be hard to map to the simple repeat option.

Could you please give me some more information about the format of the rep_advanced string from the Edit/Add task API:

rep_advanced : A string indicating how you would like the task to repeat if the simple options will not work. For example: "Every Monday".

What options are available here?

Thanks

keef
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jul 26, 2008
This help topic has all the possible formats: http://www.toodledo.com/info/help.php?sel=2

Don't forget about the "reschedule=1" parameter that you can pass to editTask which tells Toodledo do do all the repeating automatically for you, so you don't have to think about it.
keef

Posted: Jul 26, 2008
Thanks. I should have checked there first!
guidogiangiacomo

Posted: Aug 11, 2008
Hi Keef

when do you think recurring task support will be addet to your Outlook cliente plugin?

I do a hard use of recurring tasks and I need it.

Thanks

Guido
keef

Posted: Aug 11, 2008
Its on the list but I need to get the redemption integration (to bypass the Outlook security warning) working first. This is an after hours project for me so it could take a few weeks I am afraid.

keef
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.