A new version of the Outlook Synchronization Client for Toodledo is available at http://www.chromadrake.com
This update fixes some bugs that have been reported
- E_NOINTERFACE error when synching due to non-task items in the Outlook tasks folder
- user configuration corruption caused by autolaunch of application
- synchronization failure with very long Outlook task bodies
Some release notes:
1) You are strongly encouraged to backup your Toodledo and Outlook tasks before using this client. This software is still experimental. I recommend using the the File->Import/Export option in Outlook.
2)Please shut down and uninstall the old version of the client before upgrading to this version
3) The diagnostic traces are very detailed and may contain sensitive information. Please do not post diagnostic traces to the forums. If you encounter an issue, you are welcome to mail the traces to me at developer(at)chromadrake.com
4) ***WARNING*** The application will now truncate any Outlook task note longer than 2048 bytes when sending it to Toodledo.
U Back to topic home
R Post a reply
To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.