Unread posts

Announcement

Forums > Developers

Problem with Outlook Sync

AuthorMessage
hugo.charbonneau

Posted: Sep 10, 2008
Score: 0

Here is the stack I get when I try to run the Sync. It has something to do with IMAP I think. I have a second mailbos (Gmail) set as IMAP. My main (where my tasks are) is POP.

Any ideas?

SyncApp.exe Information: 0 : SynchLib:synchronizeTasks() method called
SyncApp.exe Information: 0 : SynchLib:loadSyncInfo() load sync records
SyncApp.exe Information: 0 : SynchLib:synchronizeTasks() performing full synchronization
SyncApp.exe Information: 0 : SynchLib:performFullSync() method called
SyncApp.exe Information: 0 : SynchLib:getAccountInfo() getting account info
SyncApp.exe Information: 0 : SynchLib:updateFolderCache() refereshing folder cache
SyncApp.exe Information: 0 : SynchLib:updateFolderCache() refereshing context cache
SyncApp.exe Information: 0 : SynchLib:synchAndRetrieveToodledoFolders() syncing outlook categories to Toodledo folders
SyncApp.exe Error: 0 : Error during synchronization Unable to cast COM object of type 'System.__ComObject' to interface type 'Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook.MAPIFolder'. This operation failed because the QueryInterface call on the COM component for the interface with IID '{00063006-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}' failed due to the following error: The RPC server is unavailable. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800706BA). at Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook.MAPIFolder.get_Items()
at OutlookClientLib.OutlookProxy.GetActiveTaskCategories()
at SynchLib.SyncTool.synchAndRetrieveToodledoFolders()
at SynchLib.SyncTool.performFullSynch()
at SynchLib.SyncTool.synchronizeTasks()
at SyncApp.frmMain.backgroundWorker1_DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)
keef

Posted: Sep 10, 2008
Score: 0

Is this the first tim ethat you have tried to run the applicaiton, or have you pgraded from a previous version.

The most likely cause for this issue is that you don;t have the Microsoft Primary Interop Assemblies for your verison of Office installed. These can be downloaded from Microsoft.

Another common cause of this fault is a firewall or similar security product blocking access from the application to Outlook.

Hope the helps
keef
You cannot reply yet

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.

Toodledo Forums > Developers