ForumsDevelopersContact Management in Toodledo

Contact Management in Toodledo
Heath

Posted: Nov 28, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
I've been looking for an ONLINE app that would let me do what is mentioned below for over a year and have not found one.

I stole the below from a separate post, but this would be the idea.

- Ability to import / sync your contact list with some common tools (Google Contacts, etc)
- Add the ability to add task --> call Ann --> add person from contact list and from that see Ann's phone number, etc.

This would enable you to do fairly complex contact management with repeating tasks and the other benefits of Toodledo. You could then maintain a history of interaction with the contacts, etc.

Thanks for the consideration!
PeterW 

Posted: Nov 28, 2010
None of this is possible with Toodledo.com at the moment as far as I am aware, and I suspect that being more in the realm of CRM/contact management is perhaps not high on the list of features requested.

The second one (ability to add task --> call Ann --> add person from contact list and from that see Ann's phone number) is possible on the iPhone with Appigo's Todo (which syncs with Toodledo).

Given that Toodledo.com does not directly support different task types in Todo (e.g. call a contact), the additional information is stored inside the notes field in Toodledo and looks like this:

---- Task Type: Call ----
work: (918) 555-1234
---- End Task Type ----

So you at least would get some of your contact management happening.
Heath

Posted: Apr 14, 2011
I did not realize that Appigo's Todo allowed you to do that with contacts.... This helps tremendously. Thanks!!
vitalinfo

Posted: Jul 26, 2011
With the very nice new interface, I'd like to bump this because integrating CRM/Contact Management is my one huge wish for Toodledo.

I'm kinda using TAGs now to link a task with a contact but it's all so forced.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.