We made a few small changes today to the API. Nothing that should cause a problem.
1) Fixed a bug where the timestamps returned from account/get may have been negative if the time did not exist. Timestamps are now floored at 0 if there is no value.
2) When adding a task or notebook, if you tried to set an invalid folder it will now return an error instead of silently adding the task/notebook with an empty folder.
3) When adding/editing a task and setting an invalid parent id, it will now return an error instead of silently adding/editing the task without changing the parent.
4) We have added an experimental non-documented feature that you can test out if you want. When adding a task or notebook, you can now pass through a reference number to help with matching up what you sent and what you received. Just set the "ref" variable to a unique integer when adding a task/notebook. This value is not stored in any way, it is just echoed back to you.