ForumsDevelopersToodledo sync: Outlook 2003 Proxy Error

Toodledo sync: Outlook 2003 Proxy Error
john

Posted: Nov 19, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
I am using Windows XP / Outlook 2003 & Toodledo Sync 0.9.9.1 I uninstalled 0.9.9.0 before installing 0.9.9.1. Authentication was successful via my unique ID / password. I am not using a proxy on my network. I checked Internet Options in Control Panels. There is no firewall....yet, I keep getting "Error during syncronization" "Couldn't initialize outlook Proxy". It happened with 0.9.9.0 and is still happening with 0.9.9.1.

Am I missing something? Anyone know how to get past this point?
keef

Posted: Nov 19, 2008
This message indicates that Toodledosync in unable to establish a link to Outlook. It ia not related to a network proxy issue.
There are two common causes
1) Your machine does not have the Microsoft .NET Primary Interop Assemblies (PIA) for Office 2003 installed
2) You have a firewall or anti-spyware product that is preventing the application from access Outlook

keef
john

Posted: Nov 20, 2008
I re-installed PIA, rebooted and am still having the same issues.
I am using Webroot virus / spyware software.
I exited the program and am still getting the same error message, upon manual sync..

thoughts?
john

Posted: Nov 20, 2008
I uninstalled some previous versions of MS Office, restarted Outlook 2003 and re-installed PIA for 2003. Same problem.

Is there another way to sync Outlook with Toodledo on the web, so that I can access my Outlook tasks from my iphone?
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.