ForumsDevelopersUse notebook for meeting notes

Use notebook for meeting notes
Maarten S

Posted: Jan 18, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
This tool is really great. The only thing I am still wondering about, is the way to organize my meeting notes. Now I am trying to put this in a special context "meeting notes", but I would really like to use the notebook section for this. However, I would like to be able to use some more meta-data options, like "date/time", tags, attandees etc. Could this be possible in the near future?

And of course, a nice android app would be very welcome ;) (I am using GotTo Do now, but with this app I can't use notes on my phone, which I would like to do)

With regards, Maarten
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Thanks for the suggestions. We can't comment on a timeframe for implementation, but these are on our to-do list.
Dalker

And of course, a nice android app would be very welcome ;) (I am using GotTo Do now, but with this app I can't use notes on my phone, which I would like to do)

The Ultimate Todo List android app syncs with Toodledo including its notes, and in my experience it's generally better than GotToDo.

However, a native Toodledo Android app would obviously be the best if it ever gets implemented ;-)
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.