ForumsDevelopersOutlook Notes - Toodledo Notebook Sync?

Outlook Notes - Toodledo Notebook Sync?
idid

Posted: Nov 25, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
Hello to all! Thanks for great service and sync app! My question is in the subject - is such sync possible with chromatic dragon or any other app?
keef

it isn't with my app yet. I hope to add this feature eventually though
keef
idid

Hi Keef! Thanks for quick reply and special ones for your very useful soft. Looking forward for this new feature to be added, will be glad to be beta tester if you are interested. idid(at)yandex.ru
tr

Posted: Dec 03, 2008
Is there anyway to be put on a list to know when you do develop Notes functionality? Thanks man.
keef

Posted: Dec 03, 2008
You can keep an eye on the RSS feed on my web site. All announcements are made there
Keef
jeeminsf

Posted: Dec 18, 2008
Glad I saws this - just spent the past hour trying to figure out how to get the Outlook notes to sync. Really looking forward to that feature being available!!
David Johns

Posted: Jan 11, 2009
Can you please update me as well when this is available, thanks.
keef

Posted: Jan 12, 2009
Im sorry, I can't send out personalized update notices when features change. You can either monitor the RSS feed or keep an eye on this forum for release announcements

keef
apeterson

Posted: Jan 12, 2009
Great app and thanks for creating it. I too could see value in having the sync functionality work between the Notebook in Toodledo and the Notes in Outlook. I'll keep an eye out for product updates.

AMP
obstler

Posted: Jan 20, 2009
thanks for creating the sync app! i, too, would really love being able to sync outlook notes/notebook, here's hoping for this feature soon.
idid

Posted: Feb 04, 2009
Dear Keef! Thanks for the 0.9.9.3 update! Could you give us some hope, may be v1.0 will include topic feature?! :)
marcus.seineke

Posted: Mar 08, 2009
Hey Keef! Very cool app. The notes synch would be a great feature which I'd love to see. Keep up the good work! Marcus
Toodledo

Posted: Mar 09, 2009
Just to add another voice - I'd really love to see the notes sync. My wife uses Outlook notes all the time and this would really be helpful.

thx.
peterevans

Posted: Mar 09, 2009
Please add Outlook Notes synchronization to both the web version and the iPhone version.
dartrax

Posted: Apr 01, 2009
Hi,
another vote for notebook sync with Outlook and the dragon!

thanks for your great work!
dartrax
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.