ForumsThird-Party ApplicationsTaskAngel 2.0 Released

TaskAngel 2.0 Released
tom

Posted: May 08, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
Hello,

TaskAngel 2.0 is now available for download.

New Features:

* You can keep a list of notes, organized in the same folders or projects as your tasks. These are synchronized to your Toodledo Notebooks.
* The Note Panel can be displayed to right of your task list (or note list), rather than below.
* When searching, you can include the notes attached to your tasks, as well as the subjects of the tasks themselves.

Small Changes:

* When you hit an error in TaskAngel, you can send details directly to our support server
* When creating a new task, or editing a task, you can clear all the fields in the property window, or reset them to the way they were before you started editing.

You can download the latest version of TaskAngel from our website.
http://www.mypocketsoft.com/taskangel/download.aspx

Regards,
Tom
MyPocketSoft.
tom

Posted: May 18, 2011
Hello,

TaskAngel 2.0 Build 568 is now available for download.

Small Changes:

* Fixed problem syncing folders in Notes

* Improved icons in Filter Panel and Toolbar

Regards,
Tom
MyPocketSoft.
ken

Posted: May 20, 2011
Do I have to purchase the upgrade? The website says otherwise, and nothing was mentioned in our post. I downloaded the 2.0 Upgrade and now appears TaskAngel is no longer registered.

Website states:
Installation Notes

If you already have a registered version of TaskAngel, this download can be used to update it, without disturbing the registration.
http://www.mypocketsoft.com/taskangel/download.aspx
ken

Posted: May 20, 2011
OK. I found my registration and re-entered it and now TaskAngel is registered. Not a big deal I suppose, but you might want to either have the upgrade pull in the existing registration or notify users they will have to re-enter. Stating "this download can be used to update it, without disturbing the registration" is a little misleading.
tom

Posted: May 23, 2011
Hello,

Thank you for letting us know about this.
TaskAngel should indeed stay registered when you upgrade to 2.0 from an existing version.
We will look into this bug and see if we can find the problem.

Regards,
Tom
MyPocketSoft.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.