ForumsThird-Party ApplicationsToodledoo and Pocket Informant seems to sync only one way

Toodledoo and Pocket Informant seems to sync only one way
cyrille.berthet_to...

Posted: Sep 06, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
Hello everybody,
I'm user of the iPhone app Pocket Informant and I often use the website Toodledoo to deal with my tasks. (If the iPhone app of Toodledoo had also a calendar feature, I would perhaps change for it).

I recently was on vacation and I've checked out some tasks, modified some other,etc.
Back to my office, I found that the tasks on Toodledoo are not up to date anymore...

I don't want to use Toodledoo because I'm frightened to see all my work done during the holidays back to the old status on my iPhone.

What should I do?
I've asked the developpers of PI for some help, but I'm still waiting (I've posted my request only 24hours ago...)

Thanks for any help!
Cheers,

Cyrille

P.S.: please, forgive my english as I'm not a native speaker.
ukz_

Posted: Sep 20, 2011
I don't know what is causing you problem but I do know that Pocket Informant and Toodledoo sync both ways (as I use both)
jfuller70_1311007745

Posted: Sep 26, 2011
Mine syncs both way the only issue is alarms. It put a default of 1 hour for alarm when updated from pocket informat.
Irklak

Posted: Sep 30, 2011
I have been using PI and Toodledo without issue since I started with Toodledo.

I wonder what is happening on your end. Maybe try to start with a fresh sync on the PI side and see if that helps.
ragingdemon

Posted: Oct 19, 2011
im sorry to ask such a question bu how exactly do they sync? i can't seem to be able to make them sync. what process should i follow?
Folke X

I also use PI.

In PI you have to seelct one of three modes - Toodledo, Franklin Covey or a third one. I don't know if itt matters for the sync but I suppose it is safer to use Toodledo mode.

Then you just have to enter your Toodledo useernam and password (and likewise for GCal if you are using that.

Then for syncing preferences there are various timing - they all work.

There is also a reset - to reload everything from scratch from Toodeldo into the phone. This might be a good idea, too, if something has gotten stuck.
ragingdemon

But where exactly are those options? I only seem to find the task mode, able to set it as toodledo, gtd or fc. But aside of that I cannot find any other option on pi to sync with toodledo
ragingdemon

Nevermind, I found it. Thanks for taking the time to reply anyway :)
PepaBCN

Posted: Nov 07, 2011
Are you all talking about PI for iPhone? Because I have syncing problems with PI for BlackBerry...
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.