ForumsThird-Party ApplicationsGoogle chrome extension

Google chrome extension
reflectory

Posted: Jan 26, 2012
Score: 2 Reference
I asked this question before, but I can't find it anymore in this forum and there is also no roadmap.
My pro plus subscription ends in april, but I wanna known half februari if I will continue with Toodledo or not. The only reason I will move to another "platform" is the google chrome extension. The firefox extension for toodledo is great because you can select some text and make a todo from it. You can also do this with url's in firefox!

But when we can do this with chrome? I known it is on the todolist, but can you please give a timeline? If I need to wait for months I will look for another platform, otherwise I will stay here with Toodledo, because Toodledo is a very good todolist!

Smika
reflectory

Posted: Feb 10, 2012
Score: 1 Reference
Is there someone who can answer this question?
Dave

Posted: Mar 20, 2012
I would also be interested to know if Toodledo is considering making an official extension for Chrome. I love the FF one, but use Chrome much more. Thanks
JPR

Posted: Mar 22, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
I recommend the Click.to app for this. They have built-in Toodledo support, or you can add a custom "web action" that calls "Add Task" from the Toodledo Slim or Mobile sites. It works in any browser (or program!) you are using, and there are a bunch of other useful modules. Way better than a single function extension IMHO.

https://www.toodledo.com/forums/1/12532/0/clickto-shortcut-for-toodledo.html

http://www.clicktoapp.com/
Dave

Posted: Mar 22, 2012
Score: -1 Reference
That app looks great, will give it a try.
Dave

Posted: Mar 23, 2012
The app is pretty good overall. Doesn't work well for me since the text you clip is the actual task rather I would like to have it be the note area of the task. Wish I was able to change that.
reflectory

Posted: Mar 23, 2012
Score: -1 Reference
I am using linux and it doesn't work well with wine. Hopefully there comes a chrome extension, because Toodledo is the best GTD app.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.