ForumsThird-Party ApplicationsgSyncit -Toodledo Error 100

gSyncit -Toodledo Error 100
davidkoeneman_1312...

Posted: Mar 25, 2012
Score: -1 Reference
I am using gSyncit to sync task from Outlook 2010 to Toodledo. So far it has been great.

Only when I try to sync tasks using the CONTEXT field, do I receive this error. Does not matter if the field is populated. And it seems random on which tasks throw the error.

If I deselect syncing the @context field in Outlook 2010, the error goes away. Either way, the contents of the field to not sync with or without error.

What am I doing wrong and how to I fix?

------------------
Error = Error while updating item: [JEEP (Trans fluid change)]. Error 100 : Unknown Error

Detail = at gsyncit.core.services.Toodledo.ToodleDoService.ThrowIfError(XmlDocument xmlDocument)
at gsyncit.core.services.Toodledo.ToodleDoService.InsertContext(ToodleDoTaskContext context)
at gsyncit.core.TaskToodleDoController.UpsertToodleDoTask(ToodleDoTask entry, _TaskItem taskItem, TaskFeedMapping feedMapping)
at gsyncit.core.TaskToodleDoController.UpdateToodleDoTasks(SyncTable syncTable, TaskFeedMapping feedMapping)

Version = 3.4.21.0
davidkoeneman_1312...

Posted: Apr 06, 2012
Score: -2 Reference
It seem obvious that the forum is either under staffed or Toodledo does not care about its 3p app relationships. This error is a deal stopper.
PeterW 

Posted: Apr 06, 2012
Score: 2 Reference
Toodledo doesn't monitor this section of the forums. Best to re-post this in the Questions section of the forums which they do monitor.

It's quite likely this is a problem with the third-party app in which case you should contact them. Perhaps do it at the same time?
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.