Unread posts

Announcement

Forums > Third-Party Applications

gSyncit -Toodledo Error 100

AuthorMessage
davidkoeneman_1312...

Posted: Mar 25, 2012
Score: -1

I am using gSyncit to sync task from Outlook 2010 to Toodledo. So far it has been great.

Only when I try to sync tasks using the CONTEXT field, do I receive this error. Does not matter if the field is populated. And it seems random on which tasks throw the error.

If I deselect syncing the @context field in Outlook 2010, the error goes away. Either way, the contents of the field to not sync with or without error.

What am I doing wrong and how to I fix?

------------------
Error = Error while updating item: [JEEP (Trans fluid change)]. Error 100 : Unknown Error

Detail = at gsyncit.core.services.Toodledo.ToodleDoService.ThrowIfError(XmlDocument xmlDocument)
at gsyncit.core.services.Toodledo.ToodleDoService.InsertContext(ToodleDoTaskContext context)
at gsyncit.core.TaskToodleDoController.UpsertToodleDoTask(ToodleDoTask entry, _TaskItem taskItem, TaskFeedMapping feedMapping)
at gsyncit.core.TaskToodleDoController.UpdateToodleDoTasks(SyncTable syncTable, TaskFeedMapping feedMapping)

Version = 3.4.21.0
davidkoeneman_1312...

Posted: Apr 06, 2012
Score: -2

This post has been hidden because of negative votes. Click to reveal
PeterW 

Posted: Apr 06, 2012
Score: 2

Toodledo doesn't monitor this section of the forums. Best to re-post this in the Questions section of the forums which they do monitor.

It's quite likely this is a problem with the third-party app in which case you should contact them. Perhaps do it at the same time?
You cannot reply yet

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.

Toodledo Forums > Third-Party Applications