ForumsThird-Party ApplicationsDGT GTD and Folders

DGT GTD and Folders
John

Posted: May 17, 2012
Score: -1 Reference
Have been using this app for a while and its pretty slick, but not able to view all tasks within a folder. I can search for a specific task and it will show that the task is assigned to a folder (Home, Work, etc..) but I can not seem to find a way to view all tasks within a folder. This is a problem as I have established folders for grouping like tasks, rather than always using projects. Has anyone found a way to look for all tasks in folder view?
tariqbamadhaj

Posted: May 17, 2012
Score: -1 Reference
Posted by John:
Have been using this app for a while and its pretty slick, but not able to view all tasks within a folder. I can search for a specific task and it will show that the task is assigned to a folder (Home, Work, etc..) but I can not seem to find a way to view all tasks within a folder. This is a problem as I have established folders for grouping like tasks, rather than always using projects. Has anyone found a way to look for all tasks in folder view?

Not sure what you mean as I am able to view all tasks in any folder. Ensure that you do not have any status or context filters turned on.
John

Posted: May 21, 2012
Score: 1 Reference
Thanks for replying. My problem was that I did not notice right in the main screen, there was a 'swipe screen' to the left. Thats were all the folders are.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.