ForumsThird-Party ApplicationsLooking for iPhone task app that will sync w/ TD

Looking for iPhone task app that will sync w/ TD
Salgud

Posted: Sep 02, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
As I described in another forum, I have created a TD based grocery shopping app for my iPhone. I've been using the iPhone TD app, but I'd rather use the iPhone TD app to connect w/ TD, and find an iPhone app that syncs w TD that does just a few things that my grocery app needs. These would be Starring, Tags, Folders and, if possible, Contexts. Of course, I'd want to be add or delete "tasks" (really grocery items in this application) from the iPhone app.

I'd like suggestions on which of the many apps that sync with TD have these particular features, and how well they work with TD.

Thanks for your help.

This message was edited Sep 02, 2012.
JPR

Posted: Sep 02, 2012
Have you tried it with the mobile website? I think Appigo's Todo will handle your fields, but the sorting options are limited.
Salgud

Posted: Sep 03, 2012
Thanks for your suggestions. And yes, I did look at the mobil app, and it's not accessible for this. When I try to enter the email address for this account, it won't allow me to enter it. It's an autocorrect thing.
JPR

Posted: Sep 04, 2012
Posted by Salgud:
...When I try to enter the email address for this account, it won't allow me to enter it. It's an autocorrect thing.

?! You should be able to tap on the x next to any autocorrect suggestion to dismiss it. Also, if you are running iOS 5+ you can create a shortcut for your email address via Settings > General > Keyboard > Shortcuts

This message was edited Sep 04, 2012.
Salgud

Posted: Sep 04, 2012
Thanks for your reply, JPR. It was a bizarre autocorrect thingy that I've never seen or heard of before. Hard to describe in writing, not worth the time. After I posted, I figured out that if I just copied the email address elsewhere and pasted it in, it worked.

Still, the slim version won't do what I'm looking for.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.