ForumsThird-Party ApplicationsBest Windows phone app

Best Windows phone app
ipsque

Posted: Sep 23, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
Hiya -

I have serious problems getting any of the Windows Phone 7 ToodleDo apps to even open. Viperal Tasks works the best, but nothing reliably opens and all apps are SLOW SLOW SLOW.

Has anyone else had the same experience? I live in the Seattle area, and use an HTC Trophy on Verizon. I do have Mango and all updates installed. Thanks a million.
jparrot99

Posted: Sep 26, 2012
Ive also so settled on Viperal Tasks as the least bad. I think the problem is all apps are slow opening on Windows Phone. Im so hoping this is fixed in WP8.

Jose
chanse.arrington

Posted: Oct 29, 2012
Try 2Day it's my favorite and seems to be really fast.
Fuzzy John

Posted: Nov 09, 2012
Posted by jparrot99:
Ive also so settled on Viperal Tasks as the least bad. I think the problem is all apps are slow opening on Windows Phone. Im so hoping this is fixed in WP8.

Jose

I just installed version 3.54 on a Nokia Lumia 920 (WP8) and when I launch the app it will not go past the splash screen. I sent an email to the developer but my past experience is that he is not responsive at all to emails.

Until now I used the app on an HTC Titan. With the latest version the repeating tasks feature broke. If I create a repeating task on the device, when I go back to edit that task the repeating settings are gone. The same happens if I create the task here and then sync my device.

I am so ready to ditch this app.
sarisakal

Posted: Nov 15, 2012
Score: -1 Reference
I like 2day, give it a try
ipsque

Posted: Dec 11, 2012
Score: -1 Reference
I reinstalled Viperal tasks about a week ago and it hasn't crashed once. It syncs both ways now, and is working much better than any other app. I can now recommend it.
mrmeyer

Posted: Dec 18, 2012
Score: 1 Reference
With Windows Phone 8, I'm having good luck just using the http://m.toodledo.com site and allowing it to sync. No app needed, though I pinned the Hotlist to Win8 main screen.
pfields

Posted: Mar 12, 2013
2Day works very well, and allows for a Add Task tile to be added to the start screen. There are a good amount of options and customizations, and it's fairly easy to navigate.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.