I am currently working on Native Windows Desktop App for Toodledo. It currently in alpha stage and the feature for 1.0 is freezed. I am planning to have private in the coming week.
It is called Todo.Net tentatively. It can be used as a standalone Todo list manager but made to integrate with Toodledo from the ground up. Here is some highlights of the feature :
* Modern, smooth, native GUI on Windows with cuztomizable layout and a collection of builtin themes
* Folder, Context, Tag, Recurrence, Start and Due Date/Time, Notes
* Advanced search, filter, grouping
* Calendar view/edit : day, week, month
* Fully offline operations
* And of course, all aspect synched with Toodledo
You can check out some screenshots and notes here :
If you are interested to join the coming private beta you can email me on just_hafiz at yahoo dot com. Or you can reply to this post too. Let me know how you plan to use it and what aspect you would focus on testing.
There is still some housekeeping tasks on the code to catch up currently. I'll update again as soon as the private beta builds are ready.
Todo.Net is now DesktopTodo (http://www.desktoptodo.com/) and it now has public beta release. I've made an update post here :
U Back to topic home
R Post a reply
To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.