This project is still very much an ongoing work in progress and will be having more added to it over time, it currently supports:
- Synchronize with tasks, folders and contexts on Toodledo.
- Quick add of new tasks (right click to bring up the app bar menu)
- Edit task properties (folder, context, priority, status, due date/time and notes).
- Proper support for snap mode to have the app open while working in other applications
- Add edit and remove folders & contexts
- Offline synchronization
- Search charm (just start typing and the search will initiate)
Since the last post above, SharpTasks now has the following additions and is still going strong:
- Ctl-N for quick adding of tasks
- Ctl-D for pasting the current date and time
- Improved navigation
- Alerts functionality with notification popups
- Live tile and background updates
- Hiding and re-ordering of task categories
- Start date filtering
- Next action prioritization and highlighting
- Increased performance
- Bug fixes
Thanks to all the users so far,
You cannot reply yet
To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.