ForumsThird-Party ApplicationsSharpTasks for Windows 8 Modern UI
SharpTasks for Windows 8 Modern UI
SharpTasks for Toodledo is now available in the Windows 8 Store.
This project is still very much an ongoing work in progress and will be having more added to it over time, it currently supports:
- Synchronize with tasks, folders and contexts on Toodledo.
- Quick add of new tasks (right click to bring up the app bar menu)
- Edit task properties (folder, context, priority, status, due date/time and notes).
- Proper support for snap mode to have the app open while working in other applications
- Add edit and remove folders & contexts
- Offline synchronization
- Search charm (just start typing and the search will initiate)
For any issues or feature requests please add them to http://sharptasks.uservoice.com/
For the planned work and what is currently in progress:
or follow us on twitter @sharptasks
This message was edited Apr 22, 2013.
Since the last post above, SharpTasks now has the following additions and is still going strong:
- Ctl-N for quick adding of tasks
- Ctl-D for pasting the current date and time
- Improved navigation
- Alerts functionality with notification popups
- Live tile and background updates
- Hiding and re-ordering of task categories
- Start date filtering
- Next action prioritization and highlighting
- Increased performance
- Bug fixes
Thanks to all the users so far,
You cannot reply yet
U Back to topic home
R Post a reply
To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.