ForumsThird-Party ApplicationsAndroid App that Syncs "Lists"

Android App that Syncs "Lists"
ashley.bashur

Posted: Oct 04, 2013
Score: 4 Reference
I just noticed the "lists" tab in Toodledo, in which you can add various lists (e.g. shopping) as opposed to "tasks". I like the differentiation, but my DTG-GTD app for my Android phone and tablet does not seem to support or sync with this feature.

Does anyone have any recommendations for Android apps that do support Lists?
yassar252

Posted: Oct 09, 2013
Score: 1 Reference
I'm looking for the same thing and would be grateful for any pointers.
chr.ver

Posted: Oct 09, 2013
Score: 0 Reference
If I'm correct, the new functionality like lists and outlines are not yet exposed through the API. Hence no third party applications can incorporate them just yet. We'll have to wait.
ykphuah

Posted: Nov 11, 2013
On top of waiting, you can also bug the developers of Toodledo. :)
soren

Posted: Nov 20, 2013
My question exactly. And I wonder about the API exposure, since this function syncs to iPhone apps.
davedonaldson_1315...

Posted: Jan 10, 2014
Score: 2 Reference
+1 for this on Android. If anyone has a solution.
Tangram11

Posted: Jan 17, 2014
+1 Also ... am using Ultimate To-Do List.
jeppsson.tobias

Posted: Feb 03, 2014
Score: 1 Reference
+1 I would love to have that feature in some Android app, preferably the new Toodledo app or DTG GTD
milan.holzapfel

Posted: Feb 03, 2014
Yes same here, have we got an ETA for making this availalbe in DGT GTD?
Dale_55

Posted: Apr 03, 2014
I would be using it now on Android if it was available.
patshi032

Posted: May 22, 2014
Yes, please! Support the new Lists in Android Apps!! I'm searching for ages for an app with lists like this. The only one which had these kinds of lists was ListPro back on Windows Mobile and on iOS, but no Android.
joe

Posted: Jul 03, 2014
I would also like this feature!
marsh

Posted: Jul 13, 2014
Score: 2 Reference
+1

Not only do I want this feature for the Toodledo app, I'd also like the ability to sync it with other, similar apps, such as Mighty Grocer. This might require the target app itself to add this capability, or someone might develop a general intermediary app that links, e.g., shopping lists in Tooodledo w/ a shopping-list app, etc.

BTW, in general, I really like the way Toodledo implements this because it's flexible & allows one to see all items on the list in context. For example, a general shopping list can show all the items on the list as well as all the stores. Apps like Might Grocer tend to put the items on a store-by-store basis, so it's hard to get an overview. Particularly for things like a shopping list, this is important because if, say, Costco is out of something you may have to buy when you get to the more expensive Whole Foods.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.