* subtask with independently-customizable layout
* add option to inlclude/exclude completed task on init/reset sync
* optimize tag handling which speedup more init/reset sync and initial program loading
* fix : bug on synching large notes
* fix : adding task by double clicking on calendar-view does not succeed
* fix : clearing tag on multiple edit dialog could cause crash
* fix : reset auto-sync timer when manual sync triggered
* fix : more consistent refresh after add/edit
* fix : completing repeating task in multiple edit does not spawn next task
* other various minor bugfixes
If you upgrade from previous version and you are already using subtask in Toodledo, you need to do Reset Sync (Tools -> Reset Sync) if you want to get subtask-related data for the already-existing tasks.
There seems to be some subtle changes on repeating task on Toodledo recently. It cause completing repeating task will generate task with incorrect due date on DesktopTodo. You might also see task-repeat field say something like "Every 1 day" instead of the the usual "Daily".
So, if you use version 1.5.0 or below, you should update to the latest one to have it fixed.
You cannot reply yet
To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.