ForumsThird-Party ApplicationsDesktopTodo 1.5.0. now with subtask support

DesktopTodo 1.5.0. now with subtask support
hfzp

Posted: Nov 21, 2013
Score: 2 Reference
Hi,

I have just released DesktopTodo 1.5.0 which feature subtask. You can download it below :

http://www.desktoptodo.com/2013/11/desktoptodo-150.html

Here is the detaild change list since 1.4.0 :

* subtask with independently-customizable layout
* add option to inlclude/exclude completed task on init/reset sync
* optimize tag handling which speedup more init/reset sync and initial program loading
* fix : bug on synching large notes
* fix : adding task by double clicking on calendar-view does not succeed
* fix : clearing tag on multiple edit dialog could cause crash
* fix : reset auto-sync timer when manual sync triggered
* fix : more consistent refresh after add/edit
* fix : completing repeating task in multiple edit does not spawn next task
* other various minor bugfixes

Note :
If you upgrade from previous version and you are already using subtask in Toodledo, you need to do Reset Sync (Tools -> Reset Sync) if you want to get subtask-related data for the already-existing tasks.

Thanks,

Hafiz
hfzp

Posted: Jan 09, 2014
Score: 0 Reference
Hi,

DesktopTodo 1.5.1 has been released. This is a bugfix release. Below is the list of updates :

- Fix bug on completing repeating task
- Fix initial sync issues on certain account

You can download it below :

http://www.desktoptodo.com/p/download.html

Note :

There seems to be some subtle changes on repeating task on Toodledo recently. It cause completing repeating task will generate task with incorrect due date on DesktopTodo. You might also see task-repeat field say something like "Every 1 day" instead of the the usual "Daily".

So, if you use version 1.5.0 or below, you should update to the latest one to have it fixed.

Regards,

Hafiz
frankie.toodle

Posted: Apr 08, 2014
Hi,

I did just recently start to evaluate your software. But I came to a possible halt very early on: does your program not support saved searched / views? After playing a little, it just seems like a one-to-one desktop variation of the web interface provided here.

Regards,
Frank
hfzp

Posted: Apr 21, 2014
Hi Frank,

I am sorry for the late reply, I have just read your post just now. Thank you for your feedback.

No, DesktopTodo currently does not support saved search/views.

Function-wise, yes, I try to map functions that exist on toodledo web whenever it makes sense on the desktop environment. However, DesktopTodo is a fully functional desktop application which means all data available fully offline and it executes and integrate natively to the Operating System instead of browser component.

Besides that, there are also enhancements from web that available only on DesktopTodo like multilevel grouping.

Thanks,

Hafiz

This message was edited Apr 21, 2014.
frankie.toodle

Posted: Apr 24, 2014
Hi Hafiz,

that is very unfortunate. I simply cannot work without views. Hope you'll add this feature in a later version. For the time being, I will have to stick with TaskUnifier, even though it has its own drawbacks.

Best regards,
Frank
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.