ForumsThird-Party ApplicationsOrg-Toodledo for Emacs

Org-Toodledo for Emacs
DSM_2

Posted: Feb 16, 2014
Score: 0 Reference
Anyone making use of this addition to org-mode on Emacs? I'm attempting to set v2.13 up on Emacs 24.3 for Windows 8.1, but I get a connection problem on 'api.toodledo.com:443'. Anyone have better luck?
DSM_2

Posted: Feb 25, 2014
With some help from Chris White, I was able to get Org-Toodledo working with Emacs. The key was to get GnuTLS properly installed on Windows so that the HTTPS connection worked. Still experimenting with it, but Org-Mode in Emacs looks like a powerful task management tool and, so, integrating it with Toodledo could be interesting.
lawlist

Posted: Apr 03, 2014
I've been using it to run my law practice calendar for the past 6 months and am very happy with it. I've also set it up to generate a calendar view for 3-months and 12-months. https://github.com/lawlist/calendar-yearly-scroll-by-month If you need help, post a comment on Github or sign-up for stackoverflow and superuser -- they both have Emacs tags -- superuser is just for usage type stuff, and stackoverflow is for a specific programming question.

I don't think these Toodledo forums generate e-mails when a post or reply is made, so the next time I check back here may be in a few months.

This message was edited Apr 03, 2014.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.