ForumsThird-Party ApplicationsOutlook Sync - Double Start Up

Outlook Sync - Double Start Up
jeffc1018

Posted: May 02, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
I'm running 0.9.9.6 of Toodledo Outlook Sync App. I just loaded it today. It seems to work. However, when i boot my laptop, 2 sync tool apps start each time...there are 2 icons in my system tray. MSCONFIG shows that one SyncApp.exe is starting from the Common Start Up, while the other is starting from plain Start Up. I look in the All User Program Startup Menu and in my personal one, but the shortcut only shows up in the All Users. It does not show up in my personal Start up. Oh...when i uncheck one of these in MSCONFIG, then NO syncapp.exe starts at all on reboot.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled. Actually, when i reinstalled, i got FOUR start up at the same time, but was able to stop two of them.

Any ideas? Thanks for your help!

jeffc4442
Sugar Land/Houston, Texas
Manel

Posted: May 19, 2009
I am having the same problem. I just upgraded to 0.9.9.6 from at least 2 or 3 versions before.

I uninstalled the old app and then installed the new version.

How do I fix this? Please help.

Thanks Manel
keef

Posted: May 19, 2009
Are you guys running Vista or XP?
keef
Manel

Posted: Jun 09, 2009
Keef:

Sorry for the delay in replying... and thanks for your other post with a link to the issue. I think it helped. I will post a follow-up if it didn't

Running XP btw.
keef

Posted: Jun 09, 2009
oops, I should have linked the other thread. Please see
here for a possible resolution

http://www.toodledo.com/forums/8/2109/0/toodledosync-multiple-copies-on-startup.html

keef
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.