ForumsThird-Party ApplicationsRepeating tasks start date bug in Ultimate To-Do List

Repeating tasks start date bug in Ultimate To-Do List
amf4

Posted: Jan 04, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
(I know Toodledo can't provide support for third-party applications, but it looks like the developer shows up here sometimes, and this bug is so bizarre that I'm kind of also checking to make sure I'm not the only one who sees it.)

I *love* the new look and new functionality in version 3.1, but I've noticed it's still got an old bug with repeating tasks where the start date and end date aren't the same and the task repeats on a particular day of the week. (I've no idea why this particular combination does strange things.)

Say I have a task with the following start and end dates:
Start: Jan 1, 2015
End: Jan 6, 2015
Repeat: Every Tuesday

After marking it complete on Jan 4, I'd expect it to have the following start and end dates (like it does from the web):
Start: Jan 8, 2015
End: Jan 13, 2015

Instead, it has the following status, with the new start date instead being the old due date:
Start: Jan 6, 2015
End: Jan 13, 2015

I really love how this app works in general, and the refresh makes it even better. Unfortunately, I do most of my chores by days of the week (but like the flexibility to nudge them a bit while having them return to their original pattern the following week, hence specifying days instead of just using Weekly), so it's sometimes somewhat painful to go through and fix up all the start dates if I use the app too much.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.