ForumsThird-Party ApplicationsToodleDue Sync

ToodleDue Sync
johnprince2112

Posted: Mar 08, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
Last evening I installed ToodleDue on my iOS. I like it as it's a nice view. However, I noticed this morning that my ToodleDo app is reponding very slowly. It will sync, then pause for 2-3 seconds, caching each action (so if I press a button three times thinking it's unresponsive, when it 'catches up' it will execute those three actions.

I closed ToodleDue, but it still happening. I also changed my sycn options in Toodledo iOS app to not sync on edit...still happening. Also, does that option affect the methods being called in the API for third parties, or it is strictly for syncing the iOS app to the browser app?

I am not seeing any sync options in ToodleDue, but can assume that ToodleDue is providing request txns that are slowing down ToodleDo?

My questions is concerning the ToodleDo API and what sync options are available? i.e. Is it event driven or batch process via some listener? I ask because it appears to happen at time intervals and not based on any updates. I will of course reach out to the tea at ToodleDue, but just curious if anyone knows what might be causing the program to suddenly slow. It's pretty bad and if ToodleDue is the culprit I will uninstall and request a refund.

Thanks
johnprince2112

Posted: Mar 10, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
Just as a follow-up, this seemed to have gone away on it's own, so perhaps a 'hiccup in the app pool' as we used to say back in the day. ;)
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.