ForumsThird-Party ApplicationsUltimate To-Do: Make view displaying subtasks correctly?

Ultimate To-Do: Make view displaying subtasks correctly?
Michael_49

Posted: Apr 12, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
I use folders, tasks /subtasks, and repeating tasks driven from Start Date in Toodledo. I'm trying to create this view for each folder in UTD. I'm successful in the main folder view but my subtask view is displaying all the future tasks too! Here is my criteria and display settings:

Task not complete
Folder = work
Start Date on or before today
Subtask Display setting: Hidden (accessible via long press)

It is still displaying any repeating task that occurs in the future. I don't want to see future tasks. I tried to rearrange the order of fields and can't get the future subtasks (driven by start date) to disappear from any of my folders.

Also, this is only happening in subtasks...not parent tasks in the folder. I'm using Hidden (accessible via long press) All my folders are displaying future tasks like this.

Any other ideas?
Salgud

Posted: Apr 13, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
I think that there are some conflicts going on between UTD, which I'm not familiar with, and TD here. You probably need to contact the UTD people to get some help. It seems to me that no matter what app you're using, setting subtasks to "Hidden" while you're tying to view subtasks will cause a conflict somewhere. I do use Start Dates in TD, and don't have the problems you're describing.

Best of luck.

This message was edited Apr 13, 2015.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.