ForumsThird-Party ApplicationsUserdefined Searches

Userdefined Searches
pumix

Posted: Oct 16, 2015
Score: 1 Reference
Hi

With Toodledo it is possible to define custom searches in a very flexible way (http://www.toodledo.com/tasks/index.php#search).
It would be very helpful and great if there was an option to show those pre-defined lists in a 3rd party app!

Could you please add this to the official Toodledo Android App (http://www.toodledo.com/info/android.php) ?

Or does anybody know of an other similar Android App which has this capability?

kind regards,
pumix
coolexplorer

Posted: Oct 17, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
I have been using "Ultimate ToDo Lists" android app for a couple of years. I am very happy with it for the following reasons :

1. It syncs beautifully with the TD website.
2. Has practically all the fields and filters TD has.
3. It has the facility to easily set up Custom Saved Search Views and modify them more easily than on TD web.

Additionally (beyond TD) it has :

4. Alarms for Start Time.
5. Persistent Notification Reminders in your mobile device notifications.
6. You can decide which Tasks to show in the Calendar.
7. Two way sync with Google Calendar.
8. Light and Dark themes.

In addition to Tasks (To-dos), it has Notes, but it does not have Lists, Outlines and Habits.
It has an older but highly usable UX, not Googles Material design.

Note : Based on most frequent user requests compiled, the developer is soon launching a feature to Manually Sort Tasks. This will not sync with the TD website data, but will sync with devices such as Mobiles, Tablets, etc having "Ultimate ToDo Lists".

As I said earlier I am happy with its use daily on the go.
CharleneTX

Posted: Oct 23, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
Ultimate ToDo also syncs with Google Tasks, if that matters to you. For me, it's great. I use Google Tasks for things I want to show up on my Google Calendar (such as errands). Then I can have different Ultimate widget views based on TD, GT, or both. I've used different apps to sync to GT, but all of them glitched at some point and deleted stuff accidentally. I've never had a syncing problem with Ultimate.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.