ForumsThird-Party ApplicationsTaskJot for Blackberry released - made for Toodledo

TaskJot for Blackberry released - made for Toodledo
rkerssen

Posted: Nov 28, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
TaskJot IS dead. Only promises (see http://twitter.com/taskjot), no doings.
TaskJot

Posted: Dec 03, 2010
Posted by rkerssen:
TaskJot IS dead. Only promises (see http://twitter.com/taskjot), no doings.

We're very much alive. We have users testing our latest updates and we're planning a public release in the coming weeks.
chris

Posted: Dec 04, 2010
I have a standard license and would love to test out the beta version (with alert light facility). I have emailed via the website re this - how do I go about getting the beta?

Chris
chris

@anniehenry & @lenzilk - I've also found that changes made on TJ don't update TD online... I'm using the paid for standard version..

Also battery drain is a real pain - hopefully in the new beta version its possible to leave TJ running, rather than having to shut it down every time?

May have to check out PI though..
worleydl

Posted by chris:
I have a standard license and would love to test out the beta version (with alert light facility). I have emailed via the website re this - how do I go about getting the beta?

Chris

We believe all known battery drain issues are resolved in the latest beta and we'd love to have you try it out. Would you mind sending us another quick note? I think I see your case in our tracking system and it looks like we responded with a beta link but maybe you didn't get it for some reason?
chris

Posted: Dec 05, 2010
Posted by worleydl:
I think I see your case in our tracking system and it looks like we responded with a beta link but maybe you didn't get it for some reason?

Sorry, my mistake - I've just checked my spam folder, and your reply had gone in there. I've upgraded to the (1.1.7) beta now.

I've only had it running a few hours, but doesn't seem to have drained the battery much, if any. So thats excellent news! (1.0 version would drain a full battery in around 6 hours)

Also, the interface and options are much better! Will post more when I've used it a while.

Chris
chris

Posted: Dec 07, 2010
Battery usage doesn't seem to be an issue now, so thats great news!

Updates I do on Taskjot do seem to be feeding back to TD now as well :)

Is it possible to add a sort by 'Importance'? Looking at the API, it doesn't look like you get sent the importance for each task, so would have to work it out using the formula from here.
TaskJot

Posted by chris:

Is it possible to add a sort by 'Importance'? Looking at the API, it doesn't look like you get sent the importance for each task, so would have to work it out using the formula from here.

Definitely. I'll add that as a planned feature and try to get it implemented this week.
chris

Brilliant - I have my tasks sorted by Importance in TD, so would be great to have the same in TJ.
TaskJot

Posted: Dec 08, 2010
Posted by chris:
Brilliant - I have my tasks sorted by Importance in TD, so would be great to have the same in TJ.

The new sort option is now available in the latest beta. You can upgrade using the same link previously sent to you.
TaskJot

Posted: Dec 08, 2010
Another beta update, fix to alerts for Standard Toodledo users.

Current beta version is 1.2.1
Renzo Paoli

Posted: Dec 19, 2010
@Taskjot

I am testing the application and main issue i am dealing with is battery drain as many others users noticed. I heard about a Beta version which is on testing or has already been released.

I want to try this beta version before purchasing the paid application. Could send me the link where i can download this 1.1.7 Taskjot beta version?

Regards,

Renzo
TaskJot

Posted: Dec 20, 2010
Renzo, please drop us a line using our contact form and we'll get you setup:
http://www.taskjot.com/contact.php
chris

Posted: Dec 23, 2010
Posted by TaskJot:
The new sort option is now available in the latest beta.

Fantastic - I have that installed now, and its great to have the list sorted the same as I do on the computer.
jzamoras

Posted: Dec 30, 2010
Hi All, TJ 2.0 is out.
stevenyi

Posted: Dec 30, 2010
I've been trying out 2.0 today and have been very much pleased. The addition of duration field is great, and I really like the single line view (alt-m shortcut). Overall, very nice release and it has really developed nicely over the past month. Good job. :)
Renzo Paoli

Posted: Jan 04, 2011
Hi All:

I am from PerĂº. I just been trying the Beta app. I was already confused because i could not sync unless i was on a wireless network.

Now, it seems this issue has been completely solved on the released 14-day trial.

For next release, just a couple of suggestions to keep improoving this amazing and unique BB app.

1) Include an option to change font size.
2) Include a shortcut for Next 7-days view

Regards,

Renzo

Posted by TaskJot:
Renzo, please drop us a line using our contact form and we'll get you setup:
http://www.taskjot.com/contact.php
TaskJot

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll add them to our tracking system.
stephen_roemer

I just installed v 2.1 and it seems it is no longer able to connect to Toodledo. I type in the Toodledo email and password (correctly) and it shows 0 tasks for a few minutes and reverts to the Toodledo login screen.

Anybody else experience this? And insights?
stephen_roemer

Okay, I got excited and jumped the gun. It seems to have synced properly now. Resume normal behavior.

Thanks for a great product.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4      Next

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.