ForumsThird-Party ApplicationsTaskJot for Blackberry released - made for Toodledo

TaskJot for Blackberry released - made for Toodledo
Renzo Paoli

Posted: Jan 05, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
Dear Taskjot:

One more suggestion for future update:

1. To include an UNDO button in order to prevent data entered accidentally

Regard,

Renzo

Posted by TaskJot:
Thanks for the suggestions, I'll add them to our tracking system.
TaskJot

Posted: Jan 18, 2011
Just a quick note to let you all know that TaskJot Pro is now available via AppWorld.
Irklak

Posted: Jan 19, 2011
Great work on the latest version. Looking forward to what you add in the near future as I know there will be more updates coming.
kevinbct

Posted: Jan 26, 2011
I'm going to be buying a BB Tour 9650 soon.

Avid TD user, so I need an app support this.

If all I care about is syncing with TD - I can I just buy the std. version or do I need the Pro? I read the compare on your website -- and it didn't SEEM like I would be missing much with the Std.

I take it the app can be used offline, correct? and then when I go online, I could just sync it?
TaskJot

Posted: Jan 28, 2011
Both editions of TaskJot will sync with Toodledo. If you need subtask support, you'll need the Pro version.

TaskJot works fine offline, when you regain connectivity it'll sync up. Please give the trial a shot before purchasing to make sure you're happy with it.
frankie.toodle

Posted: Apr 19, 2011
I just downloaded and tried ist today. Though I was pretty excited at first, I am back to reality with what I found:

- Sync only works TD to TJ, not vice versa.
- Battery is running out considerably faster.
- Could not find a lot of help on the net: how do I hide completed tasks from the list view. What do the icons tell me.

Don't think I will buy this.
TaskJot

Posted: Apr 19, 2011
Posted by frankie.toodle:
I just downloaded and tried ist today. Though I was pretty excited at first, I am back to reality with what I found:

- Could not find a lot of help on the net: how do I hide completed tasks from the list view. What do the icons tell me.

Don't think I will buy this.

TaskJot does two-way sync, it sounds like you might have a problem with your data connection configuration. If you haven't ruled us out completely you can always drop support an email with any questions you may have.

In regards to hiding completed tasks, Menu->Settings->Sorting and Filtering->Show Completed.
frankie.toodle

Posted: Apr 20, 2011
Posted by frankie.toodle:

And giving it a second chance... as there are not many solutions on BB. Battery drain seems ok now, I was possibly doing a lot of other stuff. But the sync problem persists. Think I'll try it once more with support.
frankie.toodle

Posted: May 09, 2011
Though support is indeed very helpful, I cannot get this to work reliably. Syncing only happens every now then - I am talking once to twice a day... So I am going to live without access to my task while on the road :-(
mgsylvestre

Posted: May 10, 2011
I have a question.

I am using the trial version.

The hotlist in taskjot does not reflect my hotlist in Toodledo and only seems to include top priority items. Is this normal?
TaskJot

Posted: May 10, 2011
Posted by mgsylvestre:
I have a question.

I am using the trial version.

The hotlist in taskjot does not reflect my hotlist in Toodledo and only seems to include top priority items. Is this normal?

This is a known issue, we're working to get the hotlist inside of TaskJot to match Toodledo and should have the fix rolled out in a patch to Version 2.
apastuszak

Posted: May 15, 2011
$24.95??

I have bought a number of apps on different platforms that sync with toodledo and I have never spent more than $9.99 on anything.
TaskJot

Posted: May 16, 2011
Our pricing was based off polling our beta users pool before launch. Our current pricing is actually lower than what a lot of people expected to pay.

That being said, our launch was close to two years ago. As Android and iOS devices get more popular, so do their marketplaces. Android users like free apps, iOS users like apps that are .99 to a few dollars. This trend is shifting to the various Blackberry marketplaces as well. We realize this and are evaluating plans to lower the cost of TaskJot.
morgan_1309622412

Posted: Jul 04, 2011
Does Taskjot use additional charged bandwidth from the Blackberry? meaning BB's come with free internet browsing and seeing Taskjot is a 3rd party application to BB, so will I be charged separately on bandwidth when using Taskjot, or does Taskjot take advantage of BB's internal free internet bandwidth?

Thanks

Morgan
Robert

Posted: Aug 26, 2011
My experience with Taskjot is it uses the BlackBerry BIS for data so is included in your BIS allowance. Google Maps is the same.

I'm ready to buy Taskjot as soon as they implement sync with the bLackBerry Task app/database.

--
Robert.
kentv999

Posted: Sep 09, 2011
Score: 1 Reference
I would love to use TaskJot, but honestly, I can't support the current pricing scheme. If it gets to $10 or less, it might be an option.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4  

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.