ForumsThird-Party ApplicationsTaskAdder for Palm Pre

TaskAdder for Palm Pre
haeffb

Posted: Sep 08, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
A big blue T behind a clock and a checklist. It was created for free by a PreCentral forum member, so I won't entertain any complaints...feel free to submit your own if you don't like it! :)
Jeff

Posted: Sep 08, 2009
Wasn't a complaint. It was more of a "I can't wrap my brain around it, but it looks fine."
Jeff

Posted: Sep 09, 2009
You should get this put on the "Third Party Apps" section of the Import/Export page.
haeffb

Posted: Sep 10, 2009
I'm reluctant to do that unless/until it is available in the official Palm App Catalog. In the meantime, it'll just be our little secret...
haeffb

Posted: Oct 31, 2009
A new version of TaskAdder is available at PreCentral homebrew gallery.

It fixes a couple of bugs, let's you refresh the tasklist, and select a specific due date.

http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/taskadder
HzR

Posted: Nov 15, 2009
Like some other people here I only found out about Toodledo through your app in Preware.
I was looking for a good todo online service that I can use on my Pre. I didn't like RTM, this looks like the perfect deal. Now I only need Outlook sync, but I saw this should be possible as well.
Thanks!
haeffb

Posted: Nov 21, 2009
TaskAdder is now available in the official Palm App Catalog for webOS devices (currently the Palm Pre and Palm Pixi).
BobGott

Posted: Feb 01, 2010
Are there any plans to expand TaskAdder for the Palm Pre?? It would be super nice to see more detail of a task and be allowed to edit existing tasks.
haeffb

Posted: Feb 03, 2010
I have actually moved on from Toodledo to another task list service that better fits my working style. I am planning to develop a Palm Pre app to sync with that service when they have an API available. At this time I have no plans expand TaskAdder, but could perhaps be persuaded to work on something if there is enough interest.

This message was edited Feb 03, 2010.
hokie36

Posted: Feb 05, 2010
haeffb,

Is there any chance that you could open source the project if you are no longer going to be updating it? I am a big Toodledo user and thinking of moving to the Pre once they open up the Tasks & Calendar APIs a bit more. This is something I would love to work on in the near future.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2  

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.