ForumsThird-Party ApplicationsNot all Outlook Tasks being Sync'd

Not all Outlook Tasks being Sync'd
keef

Posted: Sep 02, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
sorry for the confusion, I realize now that it wasn't too clear that I am the developer of Toodledosync. I've sent you a reply.
keef
Anders

Posted: Sep 02, 2009
Posted by moshel:
OK, I did send it now to the developer by email, I truly hope he can help. I wonder how people can use the software if it duplicates their sync every time they do it. I could not not find anything unique about the way I worked with this sync solution.

It's more likely something unique about your computer. Most people seem to get along fine once they get past the initial setup of the app. It's just a matter of getting it going in the first place
matthauck1975

Posted: Sep 09, 2009
I GIVE UP!

I did eventually sync all my tasks, but have had continous problems with speed on Firefox.

It is so easy on the phone, I end up using it 90% of the time.

I stopped using Firefox and switched to IE - which I really didn't want to do, but I really need the capability.

I will not be using the sync software - it has caused hours and hours of repeats, problems, install, uninstall....

I am going to Cloud-IE interface and iPhone for offline use.
Anders

Posted: Sep 09, 2009
FYI, the Firefox issue is isolated to the most recent version. Toodledo is working on optimizing that. IE works, but you can also roll FF back to a previous version (the latest one is somewhat buggy IMO anyway).
anand

Posted: Jan 11, 2010
I have noticed that emails that I flag and are placed in my Outlook do not sync with my Toodledo iPhone app. Is this not supported?
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2  

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.