ForumsThird-Party Applicationsreminder/alarms sync from outlook to iphone

reminder/alarms sync from outlook to iphone
AOpitz

Posted: Sep 04, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Question:
Hi all,

I have a new Iphone 3g and a Pro Subscription from Toodledo to sync outlook tasks. Everything works but no alarm/reminders for due date/time tasks. II checked everything. Please can you help me?
best regards
André
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted on Sep 02, 2009 18:18 by You:
In addition: Toodledo does not take over the reminders which I do difine in outlook.
But when I define a reminder/alarm on the Iphone manually then I get the alarm.
There is no default field in the settings (remind me automatically 15 min before or other).
best regards
André
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted on Sep 03, 2009 18:03 by Toodledo:
The Outlook sync app is a third-party application that is not developed or supported by us. As far as I know it currently does not support syncing of reminders. Please contact the developer if you want this functionality.
Anders

Posted: Sep 04, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
The Outlook sync tool does not currently support reminder sync. I don't think reminders are in the Toodledo API yet. If you look at this post: http://www.toodledo.com/forums/8/2296/-11495/read.html it seems that the tool's developer might consider adding reminder sync at some point. Also Toodledo new task defaults only apply to tasks added via the website, not the sync tool, email import, Firefox addon, or anywhere else. Toodledo has said that they have plans to make the defaults apply more universally in the future.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.