ForumsThird-Party ApplicationsOutlook repeating tasks magically multiplying using toodledosync

Outlook repeating tasks magically multiplying using toodledosync
drshilling

Posted: Oct 07, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
I just installed the newest version of toodledo sync 1.01.2, upgraded from 0.98.7.

Manually synced the iphone and outlook to toodledo to make sure everything was current. No problems there.

Created a repeating task to repeat every 2 days on outlook. Manually synced to toodledo and manually synced toodledo's iphone program. No problem.

Here's the problem, checked off the repeating item on outlook, outlook re-creates the item 2 days later as it should, manually synced to toodledo seconds later the same repeating task appears again in outlook for today like I never checked it off, right below the same task that I just checked off in outlook. Sync the toodledo program on the iphone and this repeating task does the same thing on the iphone.

If you look closer on outlook the 'new' task that 'appeared' doesn't have a recurrance. Check off that task that just 'appeared' and seconds later it re-appears again unchecked right below the 2 items now, that have been checked off.

What could be the problem?

Any ideas would be appriciated
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.