ForumsThird-Party ApplicationsTaskAngel for Windows syncs directly with Toodledo

TaskAngel for Windows syncs directly with Toodledo
osmanbo

Posted: May 03, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
Thank you tom and we look forward to the new release.
osmanbo

Posted: Jun 28, 2011
Hi Andrew, any news on when your next release is coming out?
tom

Posted: Jul 12, 2011
Hello,

Thank you for your question. We are currently working on TaskAngel release 2.1. This release will include:

1. Goals
2. Archived folders
3. Improved layout of properties windows
4. Improved tag picker

We hope to have this release in testing very soon.

Regards,
Tom
MyPocketSoft.
Mark_1348239968

Posted: Jul 27, 2011
Could you standardize the search box behavior in TA.
CTL-Backspace should delete word
Very hard to wipe out what's there and start a new search w/out backspacing it all out each time.
tom

Posted: Jul 28, 2011
Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion.
I will forward this to our developer to take a look into.

Regards,
Tom
MyPocketSoft.
mgans

Posted: Jul 31, 2011
I'm finding some problems with syncing a TaskAngel Note to my iPhone. Notes that I add or modify on TaskAngel sync up to the Toodledo website application, but they will not sync down to my iPhone. If I open the note on the Toodledo website and then save it (using Edit/Save), THEN it will sync down to the iPhone properly. Any idea about why this is happening?
tom

Posted: Aug 09, 2011
Hello,

Thank you for your question.
I will forward this to our developer to take a look into.

Regards,
Tom
MyPocketSoft.

This message was edited Aug 09, 2011.
tom

Posted: Aug 09, 2011
Hello,

TaskAngel 2.1 has now been released.

Main Features:

* This release supports Goals, Archives, Multiple Edits and Instant Sync.

* You can organize your goals into a Goal List or into a Goal Tree.

* When using the Goal Tree, tasks assigned to contributing goals are included in the goal filter.

* You can drag and drop goals to reorganize the tree structure.

* You can see a progress report for each goal.

* You can archive Projects, Folders and Goals, so that they and their tasks or notes become hidden.

* Multiple Edits lets you change the properties of several tasks or notes at the same time.

* Instant Sync automatically syncs with Toodledo one minute after you make any change

* You can use Weekdays as an option for repeating tasks.

* The Task Properties dialog has been redesigned to make it easier to use.

* You can resize the Task Properties and Note Properties dialogs.

Small Changes:
* Fixed a problem with using the / character in passwords

Regards,
Tom
MyPocketSoft.
tom

Posted: Oct 06, 2011
Hello,

TaskAngel 2.1 Build 688 has now been released.

This build now remembers if the main window was maximized or minimized last time you exited.

We have also fixed some crashes which have been reported automatically.

Regards,
Tom
MyPocketSoft.
drosene

Posted: Nov 23, 2011
Its been over a year since I started using TaskAngel with Toodledo and now for several months Ultimate To-Do List on Android. I recently heard about Micheel Linenberger and his methods for managing To Do Lists. Frankly his approach to me was a revelation and has forced me to entirely rethink how I have been trying to manage my tasks.

TaskAngel has been critical to my conversion to Linenberger's MYN system. In particular Multi Task editing, while possible in Toodledo from the Advanced Search View, is much easier and faster in TaskAngel where multiple tasks can be selected using the standard CTRL click and SHIFT click selection methods followed by right clicking on the highlighted list of tasks and using the Multiple Task Properties dialog to make the changes.

I should add that TaskAngel's developers have been very responsive. When I first tried to configure a view using the Start Date filter required by MYN I found it wasn't an option. Within 48 hours the application was updated and MYN's filtering and sorting requirements are now supported.

If you need offline support for managing your tasks or are simply looking for speed and flexibility I highly recommend you try out TaskAngel.

This message was edited Nov 23, 2011.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8  

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.