ForumsThird-Party ApplicationsTaskAngel for Windows syncs directly with Toodledo

TaskAngel for Windows syncs directly with Toodledo
tom

Posted: Dec 22, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Hi,

TaskAngel 1.7 is now available. This includes the following improvements:

New features

*Sync with Toodledo has been rewritten and is now much faster.
*We now offer student discounts, and discounts for multiple purchases. Please see our Buy page.

Small Changes

*When clicking on a task to complete it, it disappears immediately unless Show Complete is set.
*Fixed problem with repeating subtasks
*Fixed sort order of MyFilters

Tom
MyPocketSoft.
http://www.taskangel.com

This message was edited Dec 22, 2010.
Captain_Obvious

Posted: Dec 23, 2010
keep up the good work, more update plz
AJS

Posted: Dec 31, 2010
Not worth the bother. Synchronisation needs too much personal re-setting which isn't the case with cloud management.
tom

Posted: Jan 27, 2011
Hi,

TaskAngel 1.7 build 455 is now available. This includes the following improvements:

Small changes:

* Fixed time zone problem with Added Date

* Fixed sync error with more than 1000 tasks

* Fixed error 417 during sync

Tom
MyPocketSoft.

This message was edited Jan 27, 2011.
toodledoo

Posted: Jan 29, 2011
Posted by tom:
Hello,
I have not been able to recreate this problem so far.
If you could forward the exception error to [email protected] I would be grateful.

I just realized that sub tasks are not available on the free version of Toodledo. That might explain why I got an unhandled exception, though a clearer error code might be welcome.
osmanbo

Posted: Feb 03, 2011
Hi,
Has anyone started experiencing TaskAngel slow downs, and freezes. Ever since the last two updates something happened.

As of yet I cannot determine if it is something on my laptop, or specific to TaskAngel.

The only reason I'm thinking TaskAngel is becuase it is the only application I'm experiencing these symptoms with.

Thanks
kura1

Posted: Feb 08, 2011
Since I have bought the TaskAngel I have problems with the program.

When I open the program, everything works perfectly but after a few clicks, the left menu and the task panel freeze.
Only the top menu continue working.

I have sent many e-mails to the TaskAngel support, BUT NO ANSWER! It is a shame that some companies doesn't understand the power of the internet. I'm in Brazil and if I'm a happy customer, I could spread to the market that TaskAngel is a good program but unfortunately I cannot do that.
osmanbo

Hi kura1, I've had TaskAngel for quite some time and it has worked very well.
The folks at TaskAngel have always been responsive, and hopefully they continue to be so.

I think lets give them some time to investigate the problem.

By the way, I am not associated with TaskAngel in any way, I've just been on of their users since their early days.

Lets hope they are still committed to the product.
Keith M

Open question, does anyone else get the error 'TaskAngel is already running' on their work computer, even though no system tray or process is currently running?

I suspect there's some enterprise security software installed on my work computers preventing TaskAngel from opening properly. I've been exchanging emails with their support but it's been weeks now and not really getting anywhere.

So, just curious if anyone else has similar issues with TaskAngel not starting correctly.

Thanks
tom

Posted: Feb 09, 2011
Posted by kura1:
Since I have bought the TaskAngel I have problems with the program.

When I open the program, everything works perfectly but after a few clicks, the left menu and the task panel freeze.
Only the top menu continue working.

I have sent many e-mails to the TaskAngel support, BUT NO ANSWER! It is a shame that some companies doesn't understand the power of the internet. I'm in Brazil and if I'm a happy customer, I could spread to the market that TaskAngel is a good program but unfortunately I cannot do that.

Hello,

I am sorry you have not received any of the replies that we have sent to you (3 so far). I suggest you check your spam-box on your email to be sure.
The problem you are experiencing looks like a .NET framework problem. A possible solution is to reinstall .NET framework version 2 and try reinstalling TaskAngel.

Regards,
Tom
MyPocketSoft.
tom

Posted by Keith M:
Open question, does anyone else get the error 'TaskAngel is already running' on their work computer, even though no system tray or process is currently running?

I suspect there's some enterprise security software installed on my work computers preventing TaskAngel from opening properly. I've been exchanging emails with their support but it's been weeks now and not really getting anywhere.

So, just curious if anyone else has similar issues with TaskAngel not starting correctly.

Thanks

Hello,

I am sorry you are still experiencing problems with TaskAngel. We have been unable to reproduce your error so far, but we are working on a fix which we hope to have to you as soon as we can.

Regards,
Tom
MyPocketSoft.
tom

Posted by home.osman:
Hi,
Has anyone started experiencing TaskAngel slow downs, and freezes. Ever since the last two updates something happened.

As of yet I cannot determine if it is something on my laptop, or specific to TaskAngel.

The only reason I'm thinking TaskAngel is becuase it is the only application I'm experiencing these symptoms with.

Thanks

Hell,

We are currently testing a new build of TaskAngel that has had some tweaks to improve its speed and performance.
We hope to have this build released shortly.

Regards,
Tom
MyPocketSoft.
tom

Posted: Feb 23, 2011
Hi,

TaskAngel 1.7 build 471 is now available. This includes the following improvements:

Small changes:

* Maintains compatibility with a forthcoming improvement in security checking by Toodledo during sync

* Improved performance of TaskAngel when displaying large numbers of tasks

* Fixed sync error when some non-repeating tasks were treated by Toodledo as repeating

Regards,
Tom
MyPocketSoft.
AJS

Posted: Mar 06, 2011
I have actually purchased this despite having earlier reservations because I do like having a dedicated offline task manager but there are still a couple of features I would like to see. Is there any way you can set a future start date and have it hidden from view until that date like in the web app?

The fact that tasks now disappear when they are completed swung it for me in the end. Nice update.

This message was edited Mar 06, 2011.
Timo

Posted: Mar 09, 2011
Hello,

I am using the trial version of Task Angel right now and I believe it is a nice tool. I still like the idea of having offline data, at least additional, instead of having all my data only in the cloud.

But there are two things I really miss in Task Angel but which are quite important in my system; that's the (1) estimated length of a task and the (2) linking to a certain goal.

Is there any plan to implement those features?

Keep up the good work!

Best regards,

Timo
tom

Posted: Mar 14, 2011
Hello Timo,

We are indeed looking at implementing the features that you have suggested above. We hope to add them to a build release in the near future.

Thanks,
Tom
MyPocketSoft.
Peter S...

Posted: Mar 15, 2011
Posted by AJS:
I have actually purchased this despite having earlier reservations because I do like having a dedicated offline task manager but there are still a couple of features I would like to see. Is there any way you can set a future start date and have it hidden from view until that date like in the web app?

Yes, this was the deal breaker for me. I'm surprised more haven't requested this feature (three on the scoreboard!). I can only assume that most don't even use future start dates or there would be more complaints.

http://www.mypocketsoft.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=87

This message was edited Mar 15, 2011.
tom

Posted: Mar 17, 2011
Hello,

Just a quick note to let you know that we currently have a Notebook feature in development, and hope to have it ready for our next major release.

Also, we are looking at hiding future start dates with a view to also having that feature in the next major release.

Thanks,
Tom
MyPocketSoft.
osmanbo

Posted: May 03, 2011
Are TaskAngel folks not doing any updates to the products? They'd been pretty good about it. Anyone knows if there is an update coming up?
tom

Posted: May 03, 2011
Hello,

Thank you for your question.
We are currently testing TaskAngel release 2.0.
This release will include several bug fixes and tweaks as well as Notebooks, and an improved search function.

We hope to have this released in the next few days.

Regards,
Tom
MyPocketSoft.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8      Next

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.