ForumsThird-Party ApplicationsWhat's the interest in a full desktop client for ToodleDo?

What's the interest in a full desktop client for ToodleDo?
Chris McKay

Posted: Mar 24, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
Peter, would you mind looking at the changes I'm proposing over on my forums at http://forum.lakeridgesoftware.com/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=16806? I'd be interested in your opinion on those (plus any more suggestions that you have).
PeterW 

Posted: Mar 27, 2011
@chris - I've just posted a message on your forums.
AJS

Posted: Apr 07, 2011
Hi Chris,

Just had another look at Due Today and was quite impressed by the changes made since I last tried it. The control panel on the left is the best I've seen, and the overall UI is also clean and seems to have adopted some of the best ideas of some of the paid web apps out there.

Major props for implementing the drag and drop feature.

Suggestions? The star icon should just be a gold star, not red with a white border. Main body tasks should be in a larger font than the control panel. Not by much, just enough to distinguish the difference.

bold high priority tasks.

other than that this looks better than most.

This message was edited Apr 07, 2011.
Chris McKay

Posted: Apr 08, 2011
You're in luck with the red star. I've already replaced it. I just have to release the updated version.

I'll consider the fonts and bolding.
Chris McKay

Posted: Apr 20, 2011
The new update for Due Today for Windows is up. I've done an interface overhaul to clean up the left-side view. You can now also create custom views.

I've updated the "New Task" dialog so that everything is available on one screen (and it's resizable).

I've added support for ToodleDo's hotlist (you have to configure the hotlist inside ToodleDo, though). Also, all of the status fields are now supported. AND, I've worked out quite a few sync issues.

If you're interested, check it out here:
http://www.lakeridgesoftware.com/products/windows/DueToday

Just as a quick note, as of this posting, I haven't updated all of the screenshots just yet. I'll be getting to those shortly.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4  

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.